Parents of children aged 9 to 12 know that tweenhood brings some unique challenges. Your growing children are definitely not tiny babies anymore, but they’re still your babies, right? Here’s our ultimate list of the funniest 13 telltale signs you have a tween!
Ready to chuckle? Here we go…
1. They make you feel old… Very, very old…
2. Your tween’s newfound passion for fashion makes you feel a little behind the times.
3. You start to daydream about fresh new content for your tween to tune into on the iPad.
4. Your morning routine becomes more and more challenging.
5. You discover that your once impressive slang vocabulary no longer meets their high standards…
6. You start allowing them more freedom over their food choices, with varying results.
7. …And you might get a bit of sass if you can’t meet their demands!
8. You realise they know you all too well.
9. You no longer have to think up creative ways to embarrass them.
10. You loosen the reins and let them take on new responsibilities.
11. They start asking the tough questions–and you start giving them the honest answers.
12. You notice that they are beginning to become more independent.
13. You come to terms with the fact that parenting doesn’t get any easier. Just different!
In search of some cool toys and games for your tween? Check out our website!
Why can’t you trust an atom? Because they make up everything!