What’s that on the floor? Neglected and barely read, it’s your nephew’s birthday card which you put no effort into. If you always find yourself stuck for what to write in birthday cards, you’re in luck – because we’re offering you a fast-track to becoming their favourite relative.
The best Birthday card messages:
1. To the coolest girl around… Happy Birthday!
2. What do you get every birthday? Older!
3. What does a birthday cake and a baseball team have in common? They both need good batters.
4. You aren’t just 3 years old, you are 1095 days old!
5. 10 years of being a legend.
6. Happy Birthday. Hope it’s a blast!
7. We oldies have been around for a long time, and we have seen so much – but nothing like you! You make us proud every, single day.
8. If your day is as special as you are, you’re in for a treat!
9. Candles, presents, cakes and more, today it’s you that we adore!
10. Chocolate, sweets, and wrappers too – go and eat all the cake while Daddy’s on the loo!
11. Look, I know you just want to get to the present. I promise it’s an ipad. But you don’t want to look rude in front of your parents, so just laugh and pretend I said something funny, say thank you, and get unwrapping!
12. You know the drill: happy birthday, we’re really proud, lots of love. Now go and open that present!
13. Happy birthday! Thanks for being fun, cool, and my shortest best friend!
14. Believe it or not, but you’re now a whole year cooler than you were last year!
15. The thing I miss most about being your age is being small enough to steal cake without being seen!
16. Hope you have a sick day! If we get the time, how about we have a game of Fortnite? I haven’t played in weeks and need to brush up!
Okay, we’ve done our best, but now it’s up to you. Go out there and write a card to remember! But as a safety net, just make sure that present is really good – it might need to do the legwork for any embarrassment you end up making here.
(And if the present is in a big enough box, they won’t be paying attention to the card anyway… and there’s not much you can do about that!)
Alva another gift for you!