|Why You Need a Wicked Uncle Rainbow Cake - Bigliest Ever .
It is a fact universally acknowledged that not only does Christmas come once a year, but birthdays do too and they come every year.
So to keep your credibility as the seriously cool aunt (or uncle) then you have to remember and send a present.
Anybody can send a plastic Frozen Mutant Ninja Princess Rocket, but who else would send a Rainbow Cake Making Kit ? And our Rainbow Cake is seriously bigly. Biglier than the other guy's cake.
The really cool thing about this is that it works ! You really can make a cake that looks this fantastic and it is fun to do.
You gets lots of ingredients and all you need extra is milk, eggs and butter. Follow the instructions and you get a Rainbow Cake.
Before we stock anything in Wicked Uncle, it gets tried and tested by our team. We put together the kits, we fly the helicopters, we shoot the bows and we even cuddle the teddy bears. And we bake the cakes. This one was good.
And really, how smart is this ?
The Wicked Uncle Birthdays and Other Fun Occasions Team
Ps And now a few random jokes to cheer you up in the snow and ice of February:
Did you hear about the Buddhist who refused Novocaine during a root canal op? His goal: transcend dental medication.
Feeling pretty proud of myself. The puzzle I bought said 3-5 years, but I finished it in 18 months.
The policeman stops a computer hardware engineer: “Your light isn’t working. You have to get off your bike.”
We have a strange custom in our office. The food has names there. Yesterday for example I got a sandwich out of the fridge and its name was "Jeremy".
People used to laugh at me when I would say "I want to be a comedian", well nobody's laughing now.
Two bored casino dealers are waiting at the craps table. A very attractive woman arrived and bet twenty thousand dollars ($20,000) on a single roll of the dice. She said, "I hope you don't mind, but I feel much luckier when I'm completely nude."
With that, she stripped from the neck down, rolled the dice and yelled, "Come on, baby, I need new clothes!" As the dice came to a stop she jumped up and down and squealed... "YES! YES! I WON, I WON!" She hugged each of the dealers and then picked up her winnings and her clothes and quickly
The dealers stared at each other dumbfounded. Finally, one of them asked, "What did she roll?" The other answered, "I don't know - I thought you were watching."
The birth of a new baby is a great event; not a spectator sport, but pretty great nonetheless. Once the baby is safely in the world and at home, everyone that the parents have ever met is invited over to coo at it and talk to it in strange singsong voices. If you have children of your own, or take responsibility for some on a regular basis, you will jump at the chance. But if you do not have babies, then you might feel a bit unsure of the new baby etiquette. Never fear; Wicked Uncle is here to help. Here is your ultimate guide to visiting new babies, interspersed with some cool baby products you could bring with you.
1. Be prepared. Find out if the baby is a boy or a girl in advance of your visit. People don't like to hear their babies being called "it" and, since most new babies look like Winston Churchill anyway, it can be hard to judge at first sight. Also, you probably shouldn't mention the Winston Churchill thing.
A Twilight turtle will soothe baby to sleep, transforming the room into a starry night sky.
2. When you arrive, remember that compliments are key to the success of the visit. Remember to state at least once every five minutes how beautiful/cute/good natured/clearly very very gifted the new arrival is. Also tell mum she looks great. She'll probably look shattered and a tad ropey, but mentioning that would just be rude, so stick with compliments, and bring chocolate. She'll be very grateful.
This Little Rabbit Comforter is perfect for newborn cuddles.
3. You'll undoubtedly have to hold the baby at some point. Try not to break it. Babies are kind of floppy so concentrate on the head and neck with one hand and the rest with the other. It'll all be fine, just take some deep breaths and then concentrate on the requisite adoring facial expression and aforementioned cooing, while secretly hoping it won't bring milk up on your good trousers.
Cute Bandana Bibs to keep baby dry in style
4. New babies don't do much. Try not to act disappointed about that. They're cute and snuggly and they smell of talc, and that's quite nice. They have cute tiny fingers and teeny tiny toes, and that's about it. Do remember that to their parents, everything a baby does is miraculous. Nod along while they tell you all about the blinking thing from this morning, laugh hysterically at their impression of the funny noise baby made yesterday, and agree that the first smile yesterday was definitely not down to wind.
With soft fur and a luxury gift box, this Histoire d' Ours Panda is classier than your average bear.
5. When it is time to leave, try not to look too relieved. You may be off to pack for a ski-trip or meeting some friends in a drinking establishment, but looking excessively jubilant about it won't do at all. Spare a thought for the sleep-deprived new parents who have 18 years of parenting ahead of them. It's good fun being a parent, actually. Just not as much fun as skiing.
Check out our full range of gifts for babies here. It's really cool. Plus remember we can gift wrap too. These children might as well start appreciating just what an excellent present-chooser you are from the early days, because it is only a matter of time till you buy them their first Zoob set.
A father is someone who carries pictures where his money used to be.
People who say they sleep like a baby, usually don't have one.